10ft Sectional Raised Balance Beam
This beam is constructed of two 5ft sections joined in the middle and secured from the bottom and supported by a center support.
The beam is made using cross grain laminated wood construction. This gives the beam its strength and prevents warping or twisting.The core is planed and sanded to the competition oval beam shape. Our beams are built as close as possible to competition beams for a realistic training experience. This includes the padding, covering and shape.
The support braces for the 12" beam legs are 18 in. wide and all other beam leg heights are 24" wide. They are made of 12 gauge structural steel with rubber end caps to protect the flooring beneath. This will make a great practice beam.
- Heavy Grade Synthetic Suede Covering
- Padded Top
- Rubber End Caps on Support Braces
- Cross Grain Laminated Wood Construction
- Hand Planed and Sanded Core
- Oval Shaped Sides
- 10 ft. Long x 4 in. wide (Made of 2 - 6ft sections)
- Steel Support Braces (Available in Four Heights 12", 18", 24" and an adjustable leg that adjust from 15" to 30" in 3" increments.)
- Material seams on bottom are covered with wood trim for a finished look.
- No exposed staples
- Weight Limit 350 lbs.
This item ships freight within 2-3 days. Transit time is 3-5 days. When your package is scanned for shipment you will receive tracking information at the email address you provide during the checkout process.